Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Grandma's Visit


This is Ian's power fist. He does it all the time when he lays down. So funny!

Grandma making him laugh...He loved her and would just laugh
and laugh even when she just talked or looked at him. It was so fun to watch!

Sporting his jeans and t-shirt.

An attempt at doing Ian's hair. There's not much to work with...


Grandma Burbank and Ian in the bathrobe she made for him.
So cute and soft. I'm going to have to give him more baths
just so we can use it really often!!


Thanks for coming to visit Mom. We had a really good time and
I hope you can come back again some time soon!

3 comments:

  1. Ian is really cute! He's got the cutest smile! And the red hair is awesome. I don't think we're going to be as lucky in that department. I mean, even though I get little red whiskers grow'n out the side of my face doesn't mean the genetic odds are in my favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way - how did he get so big? The babies won't be babies by the time I get to see them. Guess you'll all have to have more babies, but that's a conversation for another time. He is so cute! I can see both of you in him. Love the hair! Here is what is too funny - Greg used to do the "power fist" too when he was Ian's age! It's in the genes. He would hold up his arm, make a fist and then look at it like, "Wow - what is that thing?" He also used to rotate his feet in circles - the rest of his body still - feet rotating. Does Ian do that? And Chris - if Jared starts to grow a beard, which has only happened once in our marriage, it's red too! Guess he is more a part of the family than he realized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness he is getting so big! I love the power fit. Nathan would do that a lot too!

    ReplyDelete