Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hiking Backpack

We are going camping with my family in a couple of weeks and are planning to hike Table Rock. It is a really pretty hike and you end up right next to the Grand Teton Mountains with a very pretty view of the valley as well.
Nate has been training with Ian on his back in the pack so he doesn't get too exhausted. I decided to make a couple of upgrades to the pack to keep our little guy extra comfy. I made a pillow for him so his head does not bobble around so much and I also made a removable cover for the top of the pack so that when he spits up we can take it off and wash it. The cover took me all day to figure out how to cut it and sew it right to get the design that I wanted. Well, I guess it was worth it. It will help keep the pack looking (and smelling) new for the many other babies to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment