Monday, November 9, 2009

Here are a few of the things we have been doing around the house lately. These are the curtains in the Office and below are the curtains in Ian's room. I would like to paint a blue accent wall down the road in his room to go along with the curtains.

Here is the table that I recently got for the entryway. It's not a very big space, so we were keeping our eyes peeled wherever we went and I ran on to this at a local home decor store. We especially wanted to get the table to display our Willow Tree Nativity that Nate bought for me over the past couple of years. It is so beautiful, we didn't want to wait until after Thanksgiving to get it up, even though Christmas isn't for a little while.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just LOVE that table!!! It will be nice to have a space you can change with the seasons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the table! And I love the Willow Tree nativity too. That nativity is next on my list for my nativity collection.

    Cute curtains too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful curtains and I LOVE the table. I have a lot of willow tree and love them. I've always wanted the nativity, that's so awesome you have it all. Maybe I'll have to get david to get it for me over the next few years too! (:

    ReplyDelete