Monday, November 9, 2009

My Workin' Man

Last night, Nate wanted to get into the crawl space to have a look around since he hadn't been down there since moving in. I was playing with Ian and glanced over and saw Nate wearing his garb. I wanted to get a picture cause it's not everyday that he wears clothes like this. (Although this is not the first time Nate has been in a crawl space...he used to do it quite often for his Dish installation job). He wouldn't pose for me, but I got a few candid shots. After He was done, I asked him how things looked. He said they looked pretty good, but then he saw a big spider and didn't want to be down there anymore. So funny! At least he's willing to do stuff like that. I'm sure he'll get a lot more experience as the years go on at doing not-so-pleasant jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment